CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 10

I swear, I do not understand how I can be such a strong person with no will power when it comes to food! What the hell????

So I am at work busy as can be...stressed that I cannot get one of my accounts to balance when Rosa walks in with a freshly baked (still warm) oatmeal raisin cookie from the cafeteria. UGH! Now I am negotiating with myself about how healthy the cookie is because it is made with oatmeal. NO WILL POWER!

Aside from the cookie I had my normal morning regimen for breakfast and a buffalo chicken salad for lunch. I have not eaten dinner and not sure what I want. I could really use a meal replacement shake and hope that the dishwasher finishes its cycle soon so I can use my blender that is in there.

0 comments: