CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 5

I haven't been doing a very good job at blogging daily...not to mention that some days I really don't have anything to say (I know, hard to believe). I think I will try for weekly blogs.

So this past week was Week 5.

I weighed in yesterday and I am excited to say that I lost another 2.5 pounds. I now weigh 160.2. I am very happy with my progress. I have worked quite hard. I do my meal replacements and other supplements at least once a day. Most days I actually do a meal replacement shake twice. During this past week I only ate an actual dinner on Monday. All the other days I did a shake for breakfast and dinner and only ate lunch. It is strange - I am not tired of the meal replacement shakes - as a matter of fact I crave them now. They taste sooooo good!

I must say, this is the only regimen that I have stuck with! I am determined! I have lost almost 10 pounds...30 more to go!

0 comments: